Friday, 22 March 2013

Baroque Print Nails

Fake Nails: Primark

I purchased these nails from Primark a few weeks back for a mere £1 and if I'm honest, I didn't really have much faith in these being any good as they had such a barginos price tag. Unbeknown, though, these are actually such good quality and they very much surprised me! You get 24 nails per pack so there is a good range to fit everyone’s natural nail shape; and they come with there own glue, although I didn’t use this myself. The glue I used came with a packet of Brit Rocks nails from Savers as I always use this. These packets only cost £1.99 and you get 24 clear nails to paint and glue.
They lasted a good 6 days and would have lasted longer had I not needed to remove them for netball training.
They come in all different prints including American flag, leopard print, red and white polka dot and the bog standard French manicure; and I would highly recommend them! I'm defo going to be picking up more packets of different styles as for £1 you can't go wrong!

2 comments:

  1. These ones are so pretty! I bought a similar pattern from ASDA which I wore over Christmas. I love nail wraps :)

    I have a new ootd post on my blog if you want a peek
    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete