Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Loving #1

Jacket: Primark £25

I bought this coat on Monday and haven't taken it off since. I love it and think that it's such a bargain.
I was planning on paying a lot more on either the Topshop or River Island version but as soon as I spotted this in Primark I knew I had to have it. Obviously, the quality isn't as good but I don't think it looks too cheap. I'm thinking about studding the strip of material above the top pocket to make it look more unique and to add my touch to it. I have turned up the sleeves once and usually wear them pushed up as I like the way it looks. I'm super happy I found this gem and can see me getting a lot of wear out of it in the next few month.

Beth
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. seen this jacket everwhere, it's so nice! this ones definitely the best price
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I've been meaning to go and try this on in store! I hope i find it this weekend :) Such a bargain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen these around a lot, absolutely love it and need it in my life! Oh dear, more money to be spent haha, thanks Beth ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i might have to grab this, seen it in River Island, and all over! Although, i stil do think £25 for primark, is a bit pricey!

    please take a look, www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)

    Love that coat can do so much with that :)

    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. so in love with this jacket!

    xoxo milla
    http://blondhairpinkheart.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent bargain! I was eyeing up the Topshop one last week but really can't justify buying another jacket... ;)

    ReplyDelete