Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Leather and Gold

Top: Internacionale
Skirt: (Dress worn as skirt) Miss Selfridge
Sandals: Topshop
Bag: Dorethy Perkins
Jacket: Mams

I wore this today to pop into town for a few hours to find an outfit to wear for my birthday (which is on Friday-so excited!). Lately, I've preferred wearing this dress as a skirt and I like how this top and jacket looks with it-slightly grunge but the pretty colour of the skirt balances it out. I like how, if I fancy wearing a cool, summery ish outfit but the weather isn't very nice, a maxi doesn't look out of place and so it has been a firm staple in my wardrobe this summer. I've hardly took these sandals off, also, these last few weeks it seems. They just go with every outfit and are so comfy.
Apart from Next Top Model and Towie (yayay just remembered its on tonight after typing that), the Olympics has been my fave thing to watch. The swimming has been my fave sport to watch so far, I get way too excited! What events have you been enjoying?
Beth
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. This dress/skirt is such a gorgeous colour! I've been totally addicted to the cycling in the Olympics, l watched the whole of both road races haha! I hope you have a nice birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the dress-skirt! I haven't really properly watched much of the actual sports, I just loved the opening ceremony! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit

    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit. i've been loving the olympics. Swimming has been great and the gymnastic and the weightlifting blew me away!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! I love how you wore the dress as a skirt, you'd never know! Swimming has been my favourite... definitely not just for the men in tiny speedos...cough...cough...
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that skirt, the colour is just gorgeous! and, yeah the swimming has definitely been my favourite so far! lovely blog :)

    Monyka
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lush outfit! Happy birthday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. your outfit looks amazing and cute *_* i like the combination and your outfits are nice :)) now im following you! would you like to follow me back?

    xx
    beauthi.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obsessed with cycling - and the Olympics has only made it worse! Been glued to the TV. But thankfully it's actually decent stuff! I really like the dress as a skirt. Definitely going to have to try that with my plain jersey maxi dress - I haven't found a way of wearing it that I really like yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a great outfit, love your maxiskirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this skirt/dree.
    how long ago did you get it?
    can you show it as a dress so i can see what it looks like as a whole.
    thank youuuu xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous outfit, I love this dress as a skirt, it looks so good! This whole outfit works really well together. You pretty much named the only 3 things I watch on TV, whoops hehe. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR FRIDAY :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your outfit. You are sooo pretty, I want a skirt the same colour as your dress. BTW enjoy your birthday :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete