Monday, 23 July 2012

Wait for it

Dress (worn as skirt): Miss Selfridge
Top: Matalan
Belt: Mams
Bag: BHS
Sandals: Topshop

How nice has the weather been lately?! This is what I wore on Saturday when I popped into town for a bit with my dad. I've been loving wearing my maxi dress lately, but fancied wearing it a little differently, so alas, I decided to wear it as a skirt. I folded the bottom part of the top and hit it under the belt and voila!
I bought some printed trousers in the RI sale which were an absolute bargain! £10 down from £35! I couldn't believe it when I saw the original price on the ticket. They will defo be featuring in an outfit post soon as I love them.
Hope you all have a lovely week.
Beth
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Stunning outfit! I love that skirt, definitely loving the weather I've been living in skirts like the one your wearing these past couple of days woop woop!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress/skirt, it's such a lovely colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa sweet deal! Love the outfit :)

    http://www.thelovelorn.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! Love the dress/skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this outfit, you outfit transforming queen! The dress as a skirt looks gorgeous! Can't believe you got such a bargain in the RI sale, I tried to search through it yesterday but everything was a mess and size 20, so gave up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the colour of that skirt is gorgeous! it'll be perfect in a/w too :) i can't wait to hit the RI sale tomorrow (yes, i've left it a bit late...), and see those printed trousers you picked up! :)xo

    ReplyDelete