Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Summertime in the City

Dress: Miss Selfridge
Jacket: Mams
Shoes: Topshop
Belt: Primark
Necklace: Primark
Sunglasses: Topshop

A different set up for my outfit post today but I thought I'd take advantage of the setting and the sun and ask my friend Steph to take a few pics. This is what I wore on Sunday to see Scouting for Girls at South Sheilds. It was free (!) which was amazing. Did any of you go? It was so nice to just chill in the sun with a feast, before going in the crowd when they came on stage. If you live near Sheilds, there are more acts on over the next few weeks and you can find out more here. I'd recommend having a look as if it's sunny, it's such a nice day out to have a picnic and chill. I love Shields in the summer as the sea front is so nice and you can make a lush day out of it.
I really love this maxi dress! I bought it last year but have worn it sososo much lately. You can't really see on these photos but the front is slightly shorter than the back which makes it a bit different to other maxis.
Hope you're having a lovely week!
Beth
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Just lovely! You remind me of Meg from Hercules!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty, that dress is gorgeous on you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was free?! Oh my, you lucky thing! You look gorgeous in these photos! Love love love the dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress! :)

    www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of your dress!

    http://fashionfumble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog and your amazing style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete