Tuesday, 19 June 2012

I'm wide awake

Dress: Topshop
Jacket: Mams
Make Up: This post

This is the dress that I showed in my haul post that only cost me £3 out of pocket. I think £26 is very reasonable in the first place for a Topshop dress but I had £23 worth of vouchers and decided to put them to good use. One thing about this dress though, is that it has a massive cut out back which, if I'm honest, I'm not really a fan of, but it's nothing a black vest can't solve!
I wore this on Saturday to go to Nandos with some of my friends; and paired it with my studded New Look pumps and Primark satchel bag. Next time I go I can get a free quarter chicken wooo hehe! I love Nandos but verrry rarely go.
Have you seen Katy Perrys new video? Hope you are having a fab week!

Beth
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Nandos is the best. :D

    Love the pattern on this dress babe, shame about the back. :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that dress in my life. It's so pretty, I love that pattern on the leggings too! Nandos is heavenly, I got my free half chicken the other day WOO!

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh you look lurvvveely. That dress is gorgeous...I really like your makeup here too. Hope you enjoyed Nandos...I've never been before...I know crazy right? It sounds nice, I'll have to get myself there soon!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is amazing and lucky those vouchers came to good use. ;) So weird I did an OOTD earlier and named it "I'm wide awake" too. :P Love Katy & love the video!

    Vanese
    vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. as soon as i read that you paid £3, i was like, 'OMG I NEED TO FIND THIS DRESS' and then read on to find out you used vouchers! aha, it's a lovelllyyy dress!

    check out my blog, please! www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress and good value for Topshop! ~ox

    simplesophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute dress! I keep out of topshop now cos I can't afford 99% stuff in there now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is really nice! Normally topshop dresses are quite abit dearer than £26! It looks like it would cost a lot more!
    Really nice pattern!

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great dress and really cheap!! :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that dress, topshop is so expensive normally but that initial price is really good! :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this dress soo much, can't believe you only paid £3 in the end - bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete