Monday, 25 June 2012

Brooklyn

Top: Topshop
Skirt: H&M
Bracelet: Topshop


I have had this top for such a long time and it is by far one of my most worn tops in my wardrobe. Now, I usually just wear it for netball training or something but yesterday I fancied sporting it in a different way. I've been right into casual tee's these last few days it seems and so this is perfect. I wore it with my denim jacket and leopard flats.
I bought the RT blush yesterday, which, unsurprisingly, is so soft and lush! I can't wait to use it properly later when I do my make up.
I've started watching MIC from the begining as I only started watching it properly starting from series 3. I love it and am currently up to episode 2 of series 2. Millie and Caggie are my fave characters. I love reality shoes, especially TOWIE and The Hills. Which other shows like that do you like, as when I've finished MIC I'll need something else to watch!
Hope you all have a lovely week.

Beth
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit, I love your shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the outfit. Reality shows are great.

    I've started watching mark weights Hollywood nights, it's so cheesy and blatantly scripted but im hooked on it now!

    X

    www.thebeauty-mix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honestly lusting after your hair...amazing! What products do you use to make it so shiny + curly, so jel! I've never allowed myself to get sucked into MIC, although Caggie is superhot haha, and Millie has that classy-but-cool vibe. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks Molly!
      I use Dove damage therapy daily care shampoo and conditioner, a Mark Hill get gorgeous spray and occasionally Superdrug dry shampoo!X

      Delete
  4. I've got the same skirt and never thought about pairing it with a top like that. Looks great though - thanks for the inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! I used to hate casual tops, until I got some inspiration for how nice they could look actually styled nicely! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool outfit and your hair looks gorgeous here - so voluminous and glamourous! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit and your hair is amazing :)

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous skirt :)

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit, its so cute! and your hair is stunning!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That skirt is so amazing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Love your outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That skirt is really lovely and your hair looks amazing! xx

    http://fashionoblivion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete