Friday, 30 December 2011

First Post





Top:Primark

Skirt:H&M

Necklace:Miss Selfridge

Watch:Urban Outfitters 
Nails:Ego Green (The Saturdays Magnetic Polish)


I have wanted to start a blog for quite a while now however I've never got round to it so...here goes!
This is what I wore today. I also wore some leopard print ballet flats, my green faux fur coat and a black and brown shopper bag, all from Topshop. All of this outfit, apart from the watch, was from Santa woo!
This nail varnish has totally amazed me. I have reapplied it three times since Sunday and I usually change colours every day/two days! I love the colour and think that it is quite good quality too as it hardly chips. It dries so quickly too!
Beth
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That nailvarnish is so cool, deffo gonna have to buy it! X

    ReplyDelete